5 steps to heal a broken heart, broken heart, broken heart syndrome, Cheating, dating coach, dating over the summer, dating tampa, heal a broken heart, heal all wounds, healing a broken heart, healing a broken heart with hypnotherapy, healing advice, healing mantras, healing process, healing your heart, heartbreak advice, hypnotherapy healing, online dating advice, Summer, summer dating, summer heartbreak, summer love, summer read, summer reading, summer reading for singles, summer reading list, Tara Richter, Tara Richter Author, Tara Richter Certified Dating Coach Author of, Tara Richter Dating Coach, Tara Richter Dating Jungle, Tara Richter Internet Dating Coach
We’ve all been there, attempting to recover from a broken heart and thinking that dating fairly soon after is the answer. Wrong. That’s the quickest way to getting yourself into an unhealthy relationship and getting hurt again. Break the cycle! Here are some tips from Rule #1 in “10 Rules to Survive the Internet Dating Jungle”—
- Are you ready to date or do you need to take some time off from life first?
- Heal ALL wounds before you love another; it doesn’t matter if they came fro a past divorce, an old romance, or even a traumatic childhood.
- You’re damaged goods & won’t be able to see things clearly going into the dating jungle until you heal yourself.
- Get therapy if you need to & take all the time you need.
- Use burning therapy and cleansing places to help you.
- You can’t change other people, you can only change yourself.
You’re not alone in this battle to healing your broken heart. You can never rush these things, you’ll only end up in more pain. Feel the pain you’re feeling and move forward. Everything happens for a reason and trying to fight natural events is only going to backfire .
Be strong! Get your copy of 10 Rules to Survive the Internet Dating Jungle today to start the process before you get back into the jungle!