Tara Richter is an author and publisher. Her first series was four books in “The Dating Jungle.” She was featured on CNN, ABC, Daytime TV & FOX. Her books have also been featured on the BBC reality TV series, “Almost Royal.”
Tara was a Dating Coach for three years utilizing the methods in her Dating Jungle books. After publication of all her works, she then opened her own publishing company, Richter Publishing LLC. She soon discovered her true talents were actually helping others tell their stories and share them with the world.
Her company has now published over 100 books in just the last few years. With 35 of them reaching Amazon Best Seller status as well as Amazon HOT NEW Release.
Her list of clients reach all over the world including authors such as Anthony Amos, International Franchising Mogul & Celebrity Entrepreneur, Kevin Harrington, Shark from ABC’s “Shark Tank” with their joint book, “How to Catch a Shark.”
Richter Publishing has streamlined the complex writing and publishing industry so anyone can become a published author in just a few weeks!
Read the Books: Amazon.com
Contact Tara Richter for speaking engagements, television or radio shows here. Or call (727) 301-8204.
- 2013 Finalist for Tampa Bay’s Business Woman of the Year Award
- 2014 Nominee for Tampa’s Up & Coming Businesses
- 2015 Nominee for 2015 Iconic Woman of the Year
- 2015 Finalist for Best in Biz from Local Shops 1
- 2015 Amazon Best Selling Author & #4 Amazon Hot New Release
- 2016 Recipient of H.E.R.O. Award from Fulfill Your Destiny
- 2017 Commencement Speaker for Keiser University Graduation