10 Rules to Survive the Dating Jungle, advice for online dating, advice online dating, avoid bad romance, bad romance, best dating coach, controlling behavior, Controlling Behavior in Your Relationship, dating and online dating, dating coach, dating dating, dating in tampa, dating jungle, dating online advice, dating tampa, dating tips online, finding mr right, finding mrs right, help with online dating, how to find mr right, how to find mrs right, How to Spot Controlling Behavior in Your Relationship, internet dating books, internet dating for men, internet dating help, internet singles, jungle dating, manipulating behavior, manipulative, manipulative controlling addictive abusive and negative, online dating advice, online dating coach, online dating coaches, online dating expert, online dating experts, online dating help for men, online dating reviews, singles online, Tampa Singles, Tara Richter, Tara Richter Author, the dating coach
A lot of attention from your partner can be flattering, but is it the right or healthy kind of attention you’re getting? Spotting unhealthy behaviors from your partner early on is key to a healthy love life. Most of the time there is no negotiating to rationalizing with controlling partners, so a clean break is the only way to free yourself from a toxic situation. Recognizing signs early will save your sanity, and possibly your life. Controlling ways are signs of abuse, don’t let it go further.
I have come up with some signs of controlling behavior that you should look out for early on while dating —
- They are always calling or texting you excessively and then get upset if you don’t respond back right away.
- They want to know where you are and who you are with at all times.
- They ask you to make a date with them during a time frame that you told them previously you had plans with others. Then they try to get you to break plans or join you instead.
- They try to make you do things you are not comfortable with or stated you don’t want to do.
- They get upset when you don’t comply with their demands and explode with rage or try to make you feel guilty.
For the rest of my signs and other tips on manipulative behavior with your partner, get your copy of “10 Rules to Survive the Internet Dating Jungle” here!
For all dating advice and my personal experiences in the dating world, get a copy of “10 Rules to Survive the Dating Jungle” here!