10 Rules to Survive the Dating Jungle, 5 Signs that a Man's into You, advice for online dating, advice online dating, Author of “Survive the Dating Jungle Series“, avoid bad romance, bad romance, best dating coach, Certified Dating Coach, dating after divorce, dating and online dating, dating coach, Dating Coach Florida, dating dating, dating in tampa, dating jungle, dating online advice, dating questions, dating questions answered Dating Coach Tampa, dating tampa, dating tips online, finding mr right, finding mrs right, Florida Dating Expert internet dating for men, funny dating stories, help with online dating, How do you know a man likes you?, how to find mr right, how to find mrs right, humor- dating, humor- dating rules, internet dating books, internet dating for men, internet dating help, internet singles, jungle dating, online dating advice, online dating coach, online dating coaches, online dating expert, online dating experts, online dating help for men, online dating jungle, online dating profile help, online dating reviews, signs a man lost interest, signs hes into you, singles online, tampa bay dating coach, Tampa Singles, Tara Richter, Tara Richter Author, Tara Richter Radio Show Host, the dating coach, what a man does when he likes a girl, what a man does when he likes you, why does a man loose interest, www.datingjunglebook.com, www.tararichter.com
1) He will start asking questions about you to your friends. Trying to find out more information on who you are. He’s intrigued so he will do his research.
2) They ask you for you’re number, email, FaceBook, business card or any form of contact to stay in touch with you.
3) They send you sweet messages like good morning , it was nice meeting you last night etc. to keep the communication alive between you. And because you are obviously on his mind when you are not together.
4) They ask in-depth questions about you, your family, what’s your 5 year plan? Your biggest fear? Long term stuff. He is trying to figure out if you have the same life plan and if you would be wife material for him.
5) He will ask you out to do things. If you say no, they offer alternative dates times or leave their schedule open to fit you in. He will make room for you in his life no matter how busy he is. He knows your special and he doesn’t want you to get away.
Signs he’s not into you:
He does none of the above. Never ask a man if he wants you’re number. If he’s interested he will climb mountains, swim through oceans & fight lions to find you.
If a man has your number & doesn’t call or text he’s either lost interest or isn’t ready to pursue things further. He’s still processing and testing things out. If a man has time to pee he has time to send you a text message. Give him space, actions speak louder than words.