10 Rules to Survive the Dating Jungle, advice for online dating, advice online dating, avoid bad romance, bad romance, best dating coach, dating and online dating, dating coach, dating dating, dating in tampa, dating online advice, dating tampa, dating tips online, Halloween Dating Advice, help with online dating, humor- dating rules, internet dating books, internet dating for men, internet dating help, internet singles, jungle dating, online dating advice, online dating coach, online dating coaches, online dating expert, online dating experts, online dating help for men, online dating profile help, online dating reviews, singles online, Tampa Singles, Tara Richter, Tara Richter Author, the dating coach
1) Don’t Dress Too Slutty. We all know Halloween is the time to dress like a slut and get away with it, though don’t go overboard with it. Be classy n’ sexy not a whore. Leave something to the imagination!
2) Couples Costumes. Don’t force your man or woman to dress too funky. Find a couples costume you both really like. Even if you really wanted to be lady gaga, your date might not be too excited to carry you around in an egg all night.
3) Don’t Do a First Date on Halloween. This holiday is much more fun with friends. Might be a little awkward having a first date see blood dripping down the side of your face while carrying around a half-eaten leg.
4) Limit the Blood Punch. Have a good time but don’t get too wasted. Nothing sexy about Marilyn Monroe puking in a toilet.
5) Be Safe and Have Fun! Always remember to be smart and take a taxi cab or spend the night at a friend’s house if you’re going out to a party. You don’t want to be out running zombies over in the road, unless they really are trying to eat your brains out 🙂